We were pleased with the hotel rooms, which were large and well appointed with a nice seating area and patio. There was a wine reception in the afternoon and a nice public outside seating area. We didn't try the pool, which looked small but nice, if not very private. There is no restaurant, breakfast is offered in the small lobby, which we thought was a bit odd so passed on. There is a great (very busy) fish restaurant next door which was great for one night, but if we had been staying longer I think the dining options would have limited us as someone would have had to drive and nothing else in HMB looked decent. Only 30 mins to SFO so worked well as a pleasant / relaxing alternative to an airport hotel, but I would recommend it as a destination hotel, given the lack of restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay