What can I say? It was our first anniversary, and we were looking for a nice place near the water to get away and enjoy a romantic time together.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room had a nice patio with an amazing view of the bay and harbor. The Jacuzzi also has a wonderful view of the bay.
Having the kitchenette in the room allowed us to have a couple of small private meals in the room (and re-warm leftovers from the local restaurants). Speaking of the restaurants, there are several very good ones within walking distance.
The room was quiet. We could easily enjoy the sounds of the water and harbor with the windows open, or from the patio.
My wife enjoyed getting a massage in their spa to relax her and help her transition into the getaway when we got there, which was a nice touch.
We will definatly be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay