We needed a hotel immediately. We just heard that the Mavericks Surf Comp was happening the next day, on Friday, and decided to spend night in Half Moon Bay so we could be at the compeition early. I found Coastside Inn for a very resonable, good price.We were so pleased with the choice. The room looked like it was just updated and had nice amenities. The whole space felt very clean. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was included in price. It wasn't just a bland and stale continental. We had a choice of boiled eggs, waffles, cereal, bagels/ toast, yogurt and fruit. The staff members were helpful and very nice. I highly recommend this Inn. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is AAA Diamond certified as well as Green Certified through the California Green Lodging Program. Located along the scenic Pacific Coast Highway with its pristine, natural beaches, Coastside is ideally located between Kelly Beach and historic downtown Half Moon Bay ` home of the famous "Pumpkin Festival". Take the leisurely walk either direction ~ no more driving is necessary. With plenty of shops, dining, grocery stores and specialty shops. Enjoy the spa amenities, in room comforts of soft & warm bedding. Daily housekeeping service along with a full hot breakfast to get your day started. 24 hours front desk to service your every need. Close to SFO, downtown San Francisco, Peninsula and bay area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Coastside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coastside Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Holiday Inn Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Holiday Inn