Along our road trip up the California coast, my mom and I chose Half Moon Bay as one of our stopping destinations. The Coastside Inn had everything we needed for a one night stay. The staff gracefully welcomed us upon check-in, our room was incredibly clean and the bed was one of the comfiest of our other hotel visits. The location was near the shops and dining on Main Street as well as being located along Highway 1 which made it quite convenient for us! I would highly suggest the Coastside Inn for anyone looking to visit Half Moon Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is AAA Diamond certified as well as Green Certified through the California Green Lodging Program. Located along the scenic Pacific Coast Highway with its pristine, natural beaches, Coastside is ideally located between Kelly Beach and historic downtown Half Moon Bay ` home of the famous "Pumpkin Festival". Take the leisurely walk either direction ~ no more driving is necessary. With plenty of shops, dining, grocery stores and specialty shops. Enjoy the spa amenities, in room comforts of soft & warm bedding. Daily housekeeping service along with a full hot breakfast to get your day started. 24 hours front desk to service your every need. Close to SFO, downtown San Francisco, Peninsula and bay area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Coastside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coastside Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Holiday Inn Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Holiday Inn