We were on a road trip and needed to spend the night at Half Moon bay. We weren't particular but just wanted a decent, clean place to stay. Coastside Inn fit the bill very well. The place was pretty much empty on an October Sunday night, so even though we specifically asked for an upstairs room based on other tripadvisor reviews, it wasn't particularly necessary.
The room was quite noisy given its proximity to the road, but not to the point where it affected our sleep.
Out of all the places we stayed at on this trip, Coastside Inn was probably the cleanest and most pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is AAA Diamond certified as well as Green Certified through the California Green Lodging Program. Located along the scenic Pacific Coast Highway with its pristine, natural beaches, Coastside is ideally located between Kelly Beach and historic downtown Half Moon Bay ` home of the famous "Pumpkin Festival". Take the leisurely walk either direction ~ no more driving is necessary. With plenty of shops, dining, grocery stores and specialty shops. Enjoy the spa amenities, in room comforts of soft & warm bedding. Daily housekeeping service along with a full hot breakfast to get your day started. 24 hours front desk to service your every need. Close to SFO, downtown San Francisco, Peninsula and bay area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Coastside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coastside Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Holiday Inn Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Holiday Inn