I would definitely feel okay about recommending this hotel. The room we had was spacious and we enjoyed the fireplace. The continental breakfast was nice as well, more than just the typical pastries and dry cereal. There were lots of lovely touches in the way of flowers and greenery. We were able to walk to the ocean from the property. There is a nice restaurant with good food and super nice staff in the parking lot basically and we ordered dinner from them both nights of our stay. The let downs were the TV not showing clear, the cable channels came in fuzzy during our entire stay, the staff wasn't always the nicest, I got the feeling I was bothering them sometimes, and although it is adjacent to a golf course there really aren't grounds that you can walk along to enjoy the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western