Very nice lodge, but I should have done my homework before booking. I would have liked an on-site restaurant and bar, for example. I'm sure this was covered on the website, but I apparently overlooked this. The room was nice. We overlooked the golf course. When we unpacked, we found that there were no hangers in the closet. Because what we brought didn't really need to be hung up, I didn't call the front desk. We ended up having a meal at Mullins at the golf course at the Ritz which was good. We also spent time at our friends restaurant which is a must for people wanting an inexpensive good meal. It's called Daddy-O's which is housed in a bright yellow caboose right in Half Moon Bay close to Hi 92 & Hi 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western