Stayed for three nights.A little disappointed as expectations were probably too high.there are no public rooms,so small reception,no lounge or bar and continental breakfast in small room by pool.I think the hotel is getting a little tired,the pool area is ok but dated.The hotel works if you take your own food etc as there is a fridge and microwave in the room,there is also Joe's Diner next door.The situation is a little out so you need your car unless you are in your room or going to the diner.I am sure this suits some people but I did not feel much of a guest more a passerby.Finally the hotel is not cheap but we did stay for the Labor Day weekend.Staff ok workmanlike rather than welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western