This hotel was nice and QUIET! It is located right on a golf course (my destination was the beach, which is why I gave the location section 4/5). My girlfriend and I reserved the "Dinner & A Movie" package direct from the hotel website the night before our stay. For the value, we couldn't pass it up. The distillery had EXCELLENT food and A GREAT view of the sunset. I was unable to make my reservations for our desired time, but the Hotel made us the exact reservation we wanted! The hotel told us exactly when the Sunday was so we could get the the restaurant on time and get a window seat. When we got back from our fantastic dinner we rented a movie on the flat screen in our room. There was no limit on the cost of the movie we could rent, so we rented a new release movie priced at like 17 bucks... For Free!! We had an all around wonderful experience with this hotel and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place to stay and not wanting to spend 500/room at an overrated place like the Ritz hahaha! Stay at the Lodge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western