This road side lodge has golf course views. No elevators so lugging suitcases is a pain up to second floor. Encountered surly Sara at checkin. Big comfort rooms with fireplaces but no matches and had a difficult time with fire bags with kindling and pressed wood. Breakfast room is small but they offered waffles, eggs, cereal and muffins with juices and coffee. Hot tub was nice. Quiet and comfortable and enjoyed cookies in lobby!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western