We spent one night as a get away to check out the half moon bay area. The room was very nice. It was clean and had all the amenities that make a spot good. Coffee maker, nice bath items, hair dryer and robes! In addition to the view we had of the golf course the complimentary breakfast was great. Most places get you some packaged pastries and weird orange juice stuff and some watered down coffee. Not here. Good juice, coffee, muffins, scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle maker, and all the rest that make this great amenity to the hotel. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western