After searching for an affordable place for a family of four to stay for a week in Half Moon Bay, we were delighted with what we got at the HMB Best Western for the price. The grounds are so beautifully landscaped that it's easy to forget that you are staying at a motel on Highway 1. The property is set back from the highway and we never had any issues with traffic noise whatsoever. Our room had a nice patio with table and chairs that opened into a garden area with plenty of room for roaming around. Our room was impeccably clean, and a nice size with two comfortable queen sized beds, a sitting area, plenty of drawer and closet space, and a mini-fridge. While the breakfast buffet had limited options, it was perfect for our two teenage boys who delighted in making their own fresh waffles. The employees in the breakfast area kept it spotlessly clean and well-stocked. The public beach in front of the Ritz Carlton is an easy walk from the motel, and a beautiful place to spend the morning with a cup of coffee. BW HMB was one of the most affordable lodging options in the area, and it far exceeded our expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western