We stayed here for a wedding over the weekend and I was very pleased. First of all, it was beautiful, and had the Northern California charm that I was looking for. We had a good-sized room with two queen beds and a balcony with two chairs and plenty of room. It faced out on a golf course/wooded area and was very relaxing. I also liked: the fact that the breakfast buffet had HOT items (eggs and sausage patties), the hot tub and heated pool, and the location relative to HMB activities. I would totally recommend it!
PS This is the only hotel I have ever stayed in that had a live plant in the room! What a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western