This is a older hotel and you will realize this one or the other way. The Hotel is close to Highway 1 but as long as you have a room with "garden view" you will forget about the traffic noise very quickly. It's silent really silent outside. Breakfest, the pool area and the service are on the pro side for this hotel on the "con" I put the room service in our case we had the leftovers of the previous guest still in the refrigerator... One word of advice it's a old hotel so walls are very thin so if you can, get a room on the first floor ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western