We were scheduled to stay here for two nights but checked out at noon after our first night's stay. I did not care for the location of our room at all and when I asked to be changed, the front desk said they were full. We were placed in a room downstairs on the corner, steps away from the parking lot. I found the room to be a bit outdated and there was a fireplace in the room but they charge you an extra $5/fire log!
The property is nice, a heated pool and outdoor fireplace. One of our major complaints was the golf course noise from some tree cutting! It started early in the morning and went on for hours. This was a very loud, annoying noise! I called the front desk and asked if we could leave early and they were very cooperative.
We found the Oceano Hotel & Spa and went there for the remainder of our stay and also booked the same room there for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western