My husband, I and freinds stayed here for two nights! The rooms and bathrooms were very spacious, clean and nicely decorated, Beds are very comfortable and breakfast was very good also We didnt use the pool area but it looked very nice with fireplace outside also for cool nights and days. Is alitle far from beaches and town. About a 30 minute drive to the San Fransico airport and city. Very freindly staff! Very nice hotel and would recommend it for the area and price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western