We recently stayed at the BW Half Moon Bay Lodge and absolutely loved it! The hotel is beautiful. The grounds are very well maintained, and the garden/golf course setting makes for a very relaxing stay. This is by far the best Best Western I have ever stayed, and we use BW quite a bit. The staff, from the front desk to maintaince to breakfast room, were friendly and helpful. Great location for exploring the San Mateo coast. The room was very nice. We absolutely loved the Lodge and plan to return again very soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western