“Not too bad”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Bowie, Maryland, United States
“Not too bad”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The night we went they were a bit disjointed as a couple of their servers didn't show up for work. The bar was busy, but when we got there, the dining room was empty. My wife ordered the fish taco dinner and I was going to have one of their fish options, but they were out of it, so I also had a fish taco dinner. The mahi taco was better than the wahoo, my wife thought so as well. I would like to see more fresh fish and seafood options on their menu. I just don't understand how you can be that close to the ocean and not serve fresh off the boat fish and seafood. The prices aren't bad. We had drinks and dinner and our bill was only $65. Not bad for an evening out.

• Visited June 2012

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great food and service, nice ambiance too!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We showed up unannounced with a dozen people and they cheerfully accommodated us pushing several tables together. I had the halibut special which was delicious, and everyone else's orders looked equally as yummy. Reasonable prices too!

Visited October 2012
Ardmore, Oklahoma
“Stick with the fish tacos”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I know, I know, if I am coming to a place that specializes in one thing, don't rock the boat. I did and I regret it. At Flying Fish I ordered a burger and my wife ordered the fish tacos. The burger was better than the one I had at the Ritz and it was huge. However, it wasn't that good overall. I wish I would have gotten something else. My wife's meal was great though and I would definitely recommend this place for a quick lunch or for anyone craving fish tacos. These are some of the best!

• Visited May 2012
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We have come to this restaurant every time we have visited Northern California since at least 2007. The food has been consistently good to excellent. Now that the restaurant has moved the menu has expanded. At our last visit I tried the fried scallop taco and it was fresh and delicious. We recommend this restaurant to anyone we know who visits the area.

• Visited September 2012
Huntington, West Virginia
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This was the first place we ate at during our trip to San Francisco & Monterey Bay, and it might have been the best!. We landed at SFO, started out on our drive to Monterey via Rt. 92 and Rt. 1.

I had seen the reviews for this place, and we got there just in time for lunch.

The food was great! We had the crabby cheese bread and fish taco's. (I had the fried scallop tacos and my husband got the grilled mahi). Everything was excellent!!

We ate at places that were more expensive than this during our trip, but this was possibly the best one of all!

• Visited September 2012