“Perhaps the friendliest place on the west coast!”

Cameron's Restaurant & Inn
Ranked #28 of 97 Restaurants in Half Moon Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Perhaps the friendliest place on the west coast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Came in out of curiosity and found the most charming, friendly, positive, funny place to have a drink and a bite to eat.

Beer is their speciality and they have a huge range of real ales. The staff know their product.

Food is pretty average, but simple and tasty so it was fine with me. I was a solo visitor in the area on business and I was made to feel most welcome. The staff were So friendly and welcoming. They insisted on taking my desert off the bill as i had had to wait a few minutes longer than they wanted. I was fine and wanted to pay for it, but they insisted.

Service is amazing. Visit, it'll feel like your local in minutes.

Belize
“Great spot for good English pub food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Wonderful taste of England. Filled a craving for some good shepherds pie, English pasties, bangers & mash and very fresh fish & chips. A must visit in this area!

Richmond, California, United States
“A real treat!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Imagine a Sunday afternoon traveling thru Half Moon Bay. I wanted to scope out my vacation site for this summer and we thought we would stop for a bite to eat. I am a fan of all things English, so Cameron's fit the bill. We were seated promptly, the restaurant was over half full with couples and families. We enjoyed looking thru all of the memorabilia that is overflowing the restaurant. The menu is huge!! my sister and I had the tri-tip steak sandwich special and they do not have a problem with making substitutions, that should be my middle name. My brother-in-law went with the English tried and true Fish n Chips. The food was served quickly, and presented very nicely. We loved the price and the atmosphere. You can bet that I will be back anytime I am fortunate enough to be going thru Half Moon Bay. The people are wonderful!

• Visited March 2013
Essex
“Interesting to look around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great being English seeing all the old English things. English drinks games food. Great double decker smoking bus.

• Visited February 2013
San Jose, California
“Great Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Second time eating at this establishment and had to comment. My spouse had the fish and chips and I had the shrimp louie salad along with the clam chowder. Both entrees were excellent along with the pale beers!

We would recommend this restaurant to anyone and plan on coming back with friends!