“Treated like a V.I.P.”
Review of Pasta Moon

Pasta Moon
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasta Moon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Half Moon Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Parking was scarce since we did not make reservations and the band was in full swing. After making my reservation with the hostess, I went to the bar to get my drink with my honey. The Cuban band was tearing it up. The crowd was awesome. After a short wait we got our table and our hostess took our order and recommended a few plates and we were not disappointed. The people around us were friendly and they took care of us from start to Dessert. The perfect way to spend our 10 year anniversary. We will be back and might just join the band on the dance floor.

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Although I didn't have much time I had a bowl of minestrone and a coffe at Pasta Moon, which used to be a favorite restaurant years ago when I lived in the Bay Area. The soup was incredibly good, and the macciato was a work of art. I will look for another opportunity to go back for a meal with friends and really enjoy it.

Reviewed May 1, 2011

Ate here on a last night in Half Moon Bay and didn't regret our decision. We shared an antipasto starter which included olives and various succulent meats. My main course was a tagliatelle and it was exquisite, just the right portion size and very tasty.

The service was attentive and friendly throughout and the meal was reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 22, 2011

We went to Pasta Moon based on reviews we read here in Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. From the moment you walk in, you are genuinely greeted with warmth and hospitality by their friendly staff and promptly offered water, drinks, menus and told the specials. The waiter really had a great personality and was not just someone reciting a list of specials. He added verve to his recitation. We got the board of Italian salamis, prosciuttos, peccorino cheese, olives and crostini -- the perfect way to start a dinner. I had the pumpkin ravioli with the sage butter sauce and it was wonderful. Everyone at the table raved about their meals. From start to finish, this meal was flawless and memorable. We would definitely recommend it but hope to go back some day. It was well worth it.

Reviewed December 10, 2010

While staying at a near by outstanding bed and breakfast inn, our host suggested Pasta Moon for a delicious dinner. We liked the sound of it and he booked us a table. A short stroll later, there we were enjoying a wonderful dinner in a pretty and appealing dining room with a sort of Tuscany meets California feeling. Butternut squash ravioli was the special, and was it ever. Sweet and delicious. So much so that I thought, "No need to order dessert." That was until we heard about Pasta Moon's famous Meyer Lemon Parfait. We ordered it. Oh my. What a treat. Later we learned that people have been flocking there for it forever, and go out of their way to have it. No wonder. It is scrumptious!