“A Sunday Afternoon Dining Experience”
Review of Cetrella Bistro and Cafe - CLOSED

Cetrella Bistro and Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I took my kids to the restaurant while me wife did some business in town. We went to an early dinner. I have been here a couple of times in the past as part of a business event and this was my first time in really the light of day. I would have to rate my experience this time as somewhat average. I had the salmon and it was ok. It was well cooked but not exceptional. For the kids, we ordered the pizza as there was not really a children's menu. They did like the pizza and ate every slice of it. The foccacia was absolutely delicious. Maybe i am close to a 3.5 on my rating for the restaurant

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This was easily the best dinner we had during a 3 week holiday in California. We thought the portion size was perfect. Being European we've been rather overwhelmed by the huge portions served in America. The atmosphere and service were first class,the food absolutely delicious and the wine outstanding. Living in France, we are used to a high standard of food and wine,but our experience at this restaurant surpassed our expectations. Try the octopus starter, so yummy

1  Thank BrightonBlossy
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Me and my Wife decided to try out this restaurant in half Moon Bay and we were not disappointed. Amazing Food, Great Service, Even though we were sitting by the kitchen it was still very quiet.

1  Thank LilMowgli
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I expected more of the restaurant based on the reviews. The food was good, but for the price, we had expected more. We had dinner on a Thursday evening, so the restaurant was not too busy. The pasta was very good, but the salmon was undercooked. Definitely pass on the house wine.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We celebrated a family birthday in the main restaurant with its vaulted ceiling, low lighting an vocal jazz softly coming through from the bar area.....very romantic. The entrees were delicious, although the portions were small. The woman who took our reservation asked if this was a special occasion and took the name of the birthday guest so that a birthday greeting in his name could be added to his dessert. A special occasion!

1  Thank JungleTrailJones