Nice Inn with a beautiful view. However, the weather stinks! Grey skys the whole time we were here. The server at the brewing company said this is the way it is pretty much all of the time. I wish we would have known this as we would have gone somewhere else, especially with how expensive our room was. We were told the Fall is the time to come and the sun usually shines then. Both Friday and Saturday we drove to Santa Cruz to enjoy the sunshine. Go 22 miles south on US 1 and the sun will be out and what a beautiful drive. Sorry Landis Landing, this will be our last trip to Half Moon Bay. We would stay again if you move 25 miles south of your current location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury oceanfront inn located on Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, California, with easy access to San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront b&b Inn