My husband and I stayed in the Bordeaux Room May 30 - June 3, 2014 for our 40th wedding anniversary. We had planned to go to some far away exotic place thousands of miles from our home in Arizona but due to a health issue, we were happy to visit our daughter and son-in-law in Mountain View with a few nights with them in Napa and 4 nights alone in Half Moon Bay. The Landis Shores Inn might not have been a far away destination, but if there is a better room anywhere, I don't know where it would be. The Bourdeaux Room is great because it is on the corner and no one can see the balcony from another room. The ceiling is vaulted so it seems even larger than it is. At night we could see the beacons from 2 different lighthouses, we could hear a fog horn softly in the distance, we left the window open so we could hear the ocean roar (not lapping, roaring), and when it was cool we had the fireplace at the foot of the king size bed going. How does it get better than that? The breakfasts were delicious and Kevin shared the recipe of my favorite. Our last evening we were the only guests so Kevin made an antipasto plate and brought it and wine to our room at happy hour time. (It is usually served in a beautiful common room.) Roxanne went out of her way to do anything she could for us, and was very nice as were all the employees. We will return, but not soon enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury oceanfront inn located on Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, California, with easy access to San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront b&b Inn
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Hotel Half Moon Bay