Stayed here for mother's day.... in the largest room... on the corner...Bordeaux. The furnishings desperately need to be updated. It's like staying in your grandmother's guest room. The private (TINY TINY TINY) deck is on the corner so the neighboring room's decks can't see you. (only one with this privacy) The ocean is LITERALLY a stone's through. It's just across the street and you are ON the edge of the street.
We saw multiple whale pods swimming by on both days... very very close. (I am local and have rarely seen whales THIS close to shore.) That and the bathtub were probably the best part of this visit. The staff at the front desk, only one person, was very stuffy. Almost annoyed to have you in their inn. It was odd. We had reservations and paid for the most expensive room in the place yet were treated like, "siiiiiigh....ooooo.k., you can come in" WHHHHAAAA????
For the location it is unbeatable. Will I return? Heavens no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury oceanfront inn located on Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, California, with easy access to San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront b&b Inn