“Watch the sunset”

$399.00*
and up
Monterey Bay Coastal Day Trip from San Francisco with Driver and Transportation
More attraction details
Owner description: Broad and sandy beach stretching more than four miles features campground facilities and trails for hikers and horseback riders.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The beach is less crowed than SF beaches. There are benches sprinkled at different spots, where you can sit and chat. The best thing for this beach would be the lovely sunset that you could get to watch if you stay until that. You can see the sun going down in the huge horizon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We camped in a fifth wheel. Charming location. Quiet, could hear the waves at night. Would return here again

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Whether you go for a walk, a coffee with a view, or to build sand castles, this is a great way to spend the afternoon. It can be very cold and windy so bring layers. Don't plan to swim, too cold. Dogs love this place.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've RV camped here and the view is lovely, but it tends to be foggy and/or windy in the fall when I've been there. Shower facilities are decent, and while the beach side RV lots are nicer, they are pricier too.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I arrived at camp at night at what should have been an amazing site. What we arrived to was a spot with no real tent site for our site at #24. There were two tent spots that we could have used, however one was literally right next to the table of the neighboring site and the other was right next to the RV site. Luckily I also had spot number 4 that I was giving to a friend who let us stay with them. As it turned out, even though the rangers told me I would be refunded for both nights, AND they charged me for additional parking for both nights, they still went back on their word and charged me for Friday night. I camp all over California and this was by far the biggest rip off of a premium site I have encountered. And the icing was the dishonesty of the rangers at the park. Of course they are willing to send back my $10. What a joke!