“OK, just OK”

Cross street: Highway 1
Ardmore, Oklahoma
“OK, just OK”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I echo some of the other reviews. The Conservatory was adequate, but nothing specal. I ordered a hamburger as recommended by the waiter, and it was extremely dry and tasteless. However, we tried the pumpkin ravioli and that was quite tasty. However, despite it all, it was extremely over priced and you will get much better food at the great dining options in town or up the highway.

• Visited March 2012

Corbin, KY
“The Special Was Divine!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stopped here for lunch on our way to Pebble Beach! I ordered the butternut squash ravioli and was mistakenly brought the special which was a fish stew. It looked like shrimp and grits and looked so good, I decided to go ahead and try t even though i knew it was not what I had ordered. It was spectacular!!! The poor waitress realized the mistake and insisted that I eat the ravioli too. I was very glad of the mix=up as it was probably the best dish I had the entire time I was in California!!!!

Visited September 2012
pond creek, oklahoma
“Food ok”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Food was fine but service was ok not great. Plenty of seats at windows but seated where every wait person walked by and person given our table was not very personable.

Visited September 2012
Manteca, California, United States
“Great Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Stunning views, great food and a warm atmosphere awaited us at this restauraunt. We ate here prior to a round of golf at the Ocean course. They had a busy Sunday brunch, but our reservation put us just on the "lunch" side of the schedule. Food was fantastic, and the golf course and ocean view was an added plus. Wait staff was pleasant and attentive. Prices were fair for being a the RC. Drinks were a bit expensive, but the bloody Mary's were well made. We were seated on time, and were well able to make our tee time.

• Visited July 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Conservatory food”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Unimaginative food, both soups with little flavor, limited menus, very "blah" flavors.

Visited July 2012