If you like ocean and golf course views, it's hard to find a better location than this. The October weather was dry and sunny when we visited, so it added to the ambience, although we experienced the Half Moon Bay wind and chill during one of the evenings outdoors. The staff thoughtfully provided blankets for those who didn't dress warmly enough. We were here for a conference, so we had wide exposure to the food and service. It met expectations, and some of the recipes with locally sourced ingredients proved first rate. We appreciated the ocean and 18th hole views from our room, liked the decent glass of local zinfandel we were offered at check-in, and found the room and property met the decor and standards you would expect at a Ritz. All in all, the price costs you dear for everything, but if the weather cooperates as it did this time the indulgence is worth it for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel highlights the beauty of the Northern California coast with a modern and elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton