We stayed at the Ritz in Half Moon Bay for the second time. This is a unique property on a bluff overlooking the ocean. The setting is beautiful. Once again, we loved it. We stayed on the club level and had a great room. Dining options are a bit limited (one restaurant and a lobby lounge), and it's a drive to go off property. That said, I really enjoyed lunch at the conference I attended and in the club lounge the next day. This is a great hotel for a couple of nights (or more if you like golf or spa treatments).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel highlights the beauty of the Northern California coast with a modern and elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Marriott, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton