Stayed in a very nice room (not ocean view) for a two day conference. Long walk to conference rooms (but that was fine). The room was nicely decorated and large but lacked character. The room had nice in room coffee service but used paper cups for the coffee. The grounds are large as is the main hotel, but it seemed drab and without character. It is trying too hard to be elegant but comes across as fake and boring. The staff were nice, however. I expected much more for the price. A positive note-- the catered lunch was amazing. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel highlights the beauty of the Northern California coast with a modern and elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton