My wife and I stayed at the Ritz Carlton in early July 2013, and had a blast. We booked a horse back riding excursion through the concierge and that was great and relatively inexpensive. The views were spectacular, and we had great weather (60s). The rooms were very nice, but nothing more than you would get in a nice Marriott or Renaissance hotel. I just expected a bit more from a Ritz Carlton based on prior experiences.
Food and Drink - the bar service was good, but be sure to request the brand of liquor you want. One time I ordered my wife a Cosmo with grey goose - it was great and cost around $17. The following day I ordered the same drink but forgot to add "with grey goose" and ended up with Absolute instead - still $17. As for the food, we only had lunch in the main hotel restaurant and weren't particularly thrilled with that experience. Navio looked nice, but we ventured into Half Moon Bay for dinner each night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel highlights the beauty of the Northern California coast with a modern and elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton