If you ever have the opportunity to stay at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay... GO... This hotel looks like a castle on top of the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and it is Gorgeous!!! The Staff are exceptional, and the rooms are beautiful... There is a trail that runs behind the hotel along the Coastline that has views that take your breath away.... The sea fog rolls in every afternoon around 4:00 that adds a further beauty. Each night as the sun sets over the Ocean, the sound of a bag pipe rings through the fog and mist .... There really are not words for the experience that you will have at this hotel. Most rooms have a fireplace, some have one outside the room so that you can sit outside, have a glass of wine, and watch the fog roll in.... Just Beautiful...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel highlights the beauty of the Northern California coast with a modern and elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Otel, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton