We have stayed at this property twice and been blown away both times. Don't get me wrong it is expense, but if you have the money you will not be disappointed. Both times we have at a club level ocean view king bed room. Room is normal size but has seating right at the window so you can look at the ocean which is lit at night and the view of the 18th hole of the golf course. Amazing views and you hear the ocean waves crashing all night its awesome. Club level is a must, it gives you 5 food and beverage presentations. You don't really have to buy any food, except maybe dinner. It also gives you wine and hard liquor which its a big plus. The staff is very friendly and it doesn't seem too stuffy for the price. Service is A plus, they came and got my luggage, put it in the car and had the car waiting for us after we got back from a ocean walk. I wil put pictues on here that do this all justice. Be aware of the resort fee which is think is a 45 a day or something a bit high and valet parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel highlights the beauty of the Northern California coast with a modern and elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Prestigia, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton