Ok, this is the Ritz. Sitting on this amazing cliff overlooking the pacific waves, birds and the occasional bag piper in the afternoon. I am here on a company sponsored trip. Whoever is complaining about the rooms deffinitely did not get mine. It is gorgeous, my ocean view is surreal, for lack of a better description. The food is good, service is excellent. Not a horrible drive to San Francisco. Hate the parking rates, just ridiculous. $220 for a massage is also bad, but again: Its the Ritz. It is a secluded hotel, so expect to rent a car or depend on shuttle, if you are not here for the golf, which is pretty amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel highlights the beauty of the Northern California coast with a modern and elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton