We stayed here on our way to Hong Kong. Although it is a 30 minute drive from SFO, I am really glad we stayed here. They property overlooks one of the better views in Northern California. We spent much of the evening sitting at one of the fire pits overlooking the ocean. Very romantic! This would be a great place to spend a relaxing weekend!
The room was standard quality you would expect at a Ritz. The service was spot on, but not stuffy. The only possible knock on the place would be the food. I had a very blad salmon sandwich and my wife a very average crab cake for dinner. The food was just not that tasty.
Great hotel- we plan on coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel highlights the beauty of the Northern California coast with a modern and elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton