We spent two days here to unwind from a stressful month. The terrace fire pit room was the perfect antidote for relaxation. Our room was comfortable and had every amenity desired. I had a good experience at the salon, and the mixologist at the bar was exceptional. The location is gorgeous and the hotel exterior blends seamlessly into the ocean bluff setting. The food service (quality of food/over priced) was not to our liking, but there were plenty of good restaurants and cafes in town to keep us satisfied. Most of the staff were outstanding, although no one returned messages left on answering machines when no one answered. There is a long trail for walking along the bluff which is easy and has incredible views of the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel highlights the beauty of the Northern California coast with a modern and elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Prestigia, TravelUp, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton