“Nice!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had a great breakfast with friends. I was very impressed with how kind, patient, and gracious the wait staff was with my friend's father who has some mobility and cognitive issues.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We made reservations here to celebrate my husbands birthday based on reviews of the desserts and Italian food. Not somewhere I would ever return to. The service was among the worst I've ever had and the Italian food tasted like it was frozen/canned. After spending more than an hour before we were served the main course, another hour passed before we went and asked for our check. Skipped the dessert and went and found some elsewhere. No highlights to share at this place!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stopped here for lunch on our way to San Francisco. The booths are huge as are the tables. I particularly liked the fact that the chairs were all on coasters. The food is good, in large portions. Soup was delicious. But the star of the day was the cake! Luscious, decadent generous portions. Mmmm.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Just off of the scenic Hwy1 (which is my favorite drive in all of the US), this is nice diner with good food and good service. I just happened to stop there by chance but i was pleasantly surprised.

I just ordered coffee and an eggplant parm sandwich for my lunch and they were both good.
the place was clean and the decor was pretty good as well. The staff was friendly and attentive.

Would surely recommend it to others.

After a nice breakfast/lunch if you have time, also check out the half moon bay golf resort which is right behind the diner.. its beautiful and not too far from the diner (north bound) you get to see the Pigeon point bluffs and the light house which is must stop if you are doing the PCH drive!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had lunch there, I saw a gent with a chef's hat checking the delivery truck. They were still serving breakfast. We tried a dessert. The place was almost empty. The food and the ambience reminded my husband and me of a chain restaurant like Denny's. This place gets good reviews but I wouldn't stop there again. Is there really a chef, because the food reminded me of standard line cook fare.