“Most breathe taking views on a good course”

Half Moon Bay Golf Links
More attraction details
Owner description: This resort offers two championship golf courses, the 18-hole Ocean Course and the par-72 Old Course, both with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

This course I thought would be challenging, but it was easy enough for me. Had a great time! The view is worth sitting on the golf course for, even if you don't golf. The only down side is during the winter you can't drive the carts on the fairway. Makes it a slower played game.

There are newer reviews for Half Moon Bay Golf Links

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Half Moon Bay is a good looking links style golf course with some of the finishing holes on the pacific ocean. My experience here will not bring me back. The rack rate of $175 per player for a Wednesday golf game is not the problem, the problem is the condition of the course does not justify $25. Green recently aerated, 10 days prior with little or no regrowth, OH did I mention the golf shop staff did not advise any of our group of this? Fairways very wet and uncut for 3 to 4 days, OH did I mention the staff did not inform any of us of this? Layout very decent with some challenging holes but I felt the operations of the course and their customer service was very weak. Won't go back soon.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The Ocean Course is beautiful. Stunning views throughout (except for a couple of holes on the back nine that go by a trailer park!). Not a hard course at all - a good place to shoot your best score. I have played this course a couple of times and it's in my Top Ten of courses I have played.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Loved playing at this golf course, we had a perfect day with very mild weather and no winds. We played the old course which was less crowded and very relaxing. It was a perfect day for golf.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Tough course because of the homes often on both sides (out of bounds). We thoroughly enjoyed our round because the course is well maintained and the pace of play relaxed, even on a holiday weekend. The old course has only a couple of holes with ocean views but that's a known fact... it's beautiful in other ways. Fast greens!