“Awesome brunch in Half Moon Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of 3-Zero Cafe

3-Zero Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Awesome brunch in Half Moon Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

We visited our daughter and son in law who moved to Half Moon Bay last year and while there had a late breakfast at the 3-Zero Cafe. We each ordered a different meal and shared portions with each other so we could each sample the various items that we ordered. Everything was very tasty! The atmosphere was perfect; reminded me of diners that my Dad would go to in the 60s when I was a kid. If I lived in Half Moon Bay, I would hang out there for breakfast at least once a week if not more. An old fashioned diner with great comfort breakfast food. Not to be missed.

Youngstown, Ohio
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Visited this cute place for breakfast on Halloween. Our waiter was also the owner, who was dressed as a cowboy and had tons of personality. It is obvious that this is a local favorite by his interaction with the other customers. Place is decorated in a cutesy aviator theme, but no one goes for the decor --- what a great breakfast!! More than enough food - the french toast is to die for and the omelets are just huge. Our service was excellent and we would highly recommend this restaurant -- don't be put off because it is at the airport: it is right at the entrance and is easy in/out. And you get to watch the planes take off and land, if you need entertainment!

• Visited October 2013
Indiana
“Decorated cute”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We went here for breakfast on a weekday morning. We had been told what a great place it was but I was disappointed. My corned beef hash tasted scorched and I ate very little of it. My husband got an omelet and daughter got crab cakes and they were both happy with what they got.
The location is right in a tiny airport. There was no activity when we were there. The restaurant was decorated with lots of planes and aviation pictures. It was fun to look at everything.
Frankly I will not go back.

• Visited October 2013
West Sussex, England
“An absolute gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

We thought this would be a good place to stop for coffee as we headed south on Highway 1 from San Francisco. Well, the food looked so good that we ate there as well and it was truly excellent.

The owner, Mark, is a really nice guy with lots of interesting stories and he is an excellent host. Service was great, even though the restaurant was very busy on a Sunday lunch time, and the atmosphere was laid back and friendly.

We will make a point of visiting again next time we are in the area.

Johnson City, Tennessee USA
“A gut pack of a breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We live in the south and I thought I was back home again. They just didn't have biscuits and gravy, which would have definitely made me homesick. The breakfast was more than enough for two people. Lots of hash browns, great bacon and eggs. Not a lot of atmosphere, but I am a pilot so I enjoyed it very much as the restaurant is in the Half Moon Bay Airport FBO. A few locals, but expect most people were like me and had read about it on TripAdvisor. We went back on the Thursday we left to return home and the darn place wasn't open. It was 7:30 AM and the door was locked. We were definitely disappointed. But,next time we are in Half Moon Bay we will go back again.