“Giant Dinosaurs”

Reviewed September 12, 2013

It was interesting to see these giants. There were lots of them. We weren't sure if it was a local artist who built them or if they came from Mexico.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

What a unique place. Will have to go back when I have space in my car and more $$$ in my pocket as some of the fountains are wonderful.

1  Thank Bodie2008
Reviewed April 17, 2013

If you're going to Half Moon Bay, this is a nice little place to stop by for a quick photo op. My boys love dinosaurs so they took pictures, ran around for a while but then there was nothing else To do. Nice little 15 minute stop before heading out to where we were really going to spend our day.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

great for photos - where else can you see this many dinosaurs?

Reviewed May 16, 2012

The fantastic iron sculptures catch your eyes, and there is the most amazing "wooly" mammoth but once you go into the shop area it is a bit of a disappoint. If I had kids with me, I would have wondered were are the small toy dinosaurs ?

1  Thank Judy W