The Inn at Mavericks
Comfort Inn Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$135
$127
ComfortInn
Beach House at Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$245
Hotels.com
Half Moon Bay Lodge(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$218
$209
Official Site
$155
Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$259
$2,056
$1,639
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Harbor View Inn(Half Moon Bay)
$189
$183
Coastside Inn(Half Moon Bay)
$149
$145
Travelocity
$151
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Fitness center
All reviewsfog hornflat rockfree snackspoop bagssea lionsfire pitwithin walking distanceview from the balconyoverlooking the watercoffee makerpillar pointoverlooking the baylocation is greatspacious bathroomsliding doorlittle thingsking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2009

This is a wonderful Inn. Very comfortable, great views, quiet, walking distance to a choice of restaurants and short driving distance to many beaches. We will return!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2009

My fiancee and I stayed here for a night a few days ago and we had a lovely time. The bed and linens were very comfortable and the view from our room was beautiful. We had planned on staying at an oceanfront hotel, and the inn at mavericks fit perfectly. And it wasn't to far (we're from the bay area). My favorite thing was definitely sitting on the balcony. Half Moon Bay weather is so nice and cool we didn't even need AC (room didn't have one, but doesn't matter!). Also, the inn is within close walking distance to restaurants so no need to move the car.

There is a foghorn that goes off every ten seconds or so, it bothered my fiancee a bit but we fell asleep with the tv on and the sliding door closed to that kind of covered it up. The sound is faint and it didn't bother me, my fiancee is just very picky. Overall, we had a really nice time.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marymaryc0ntrary
Reviewed July 26, 2009

Tucked back from the harbor, the Inn at mavericks was great. The view was awesome,check-in was painless,parking was great , secure and close. The patio was great. A little cheese and wine from the New Leaf store ( & chocolate) , sitting on the patio, watching the birds dive for a meal was perfect. i would definitely stay there again and again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bicyleboy
Reviewed January 27, 2009

When my cousins were getting married this Fall in Half Moon Bay, everyone in the family booked at the Best Western in town. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but my husband and I were looking to turn a cross-country trip into something special... and Harbor House was the perfect start to a perfect week! The place felt like home, as so many of these reviews have said. The view was worth every penny! We slept with the sliding door open to listen to the waves and, yes, even the foghorn! I had told my husband that the breakfast was supposed to be sweet, and our first morning, he kept going outside to look for it, but by 9 was more than a little hungry and annoyed... then all of the sudden, he stepped out the door and turned around to see the perfect little basket that had been hanging on the wall next to the door all along - with a wonderful breakfast of juice and yogurt and warm strawberry bread wrapped in a white napkin with a perfect flower on top! It was so picture perfect, he actually took a picture of it! Both mornings, while we ignored the cell phone ringing with family in town, we relaxed on the deck and enjoyed our treats! Wonderful place - I would really recommend it to anyone looking to go to Half Moon Bay but looking to do it at their own pace!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed September 19, 2007

We were in Princeton by the Sea for a wedding next door to the B&B and were blown away by the honesty and generosity of the owners. We needed the rooms a few hours early so the wedding party could get ready. They were gracious and so sweet by letting us in early and making sure we had all that we needed.
We stayed in room #6 upstairs. It was the most inviting room. I felt as if I had walking into my own bedroom at home. The little fireplace was a nice touch. The view from the balcony was awesome. You could see the entire bay, plus the harbor. Yes, the fog horn does sound all day and night, but it gets to the point where it becomes part of the background noise. There is nothing like sitting out on the balcony watching the sea gulls and pelicans floating on the water in the morning. Sipping coffee and just watching the harbor traffic is relaxing enough, but the breakfast basket that comes at 8 am is great. The juices and yogurt were perfect, but the Pumpkin bread was awesome. It reminded my fiancee of his mother's pumpkin cookies. The bread was still piping hot, fresh from the oven. I can't wait to tell all my friends about the Harbor House.
It was a never forget weekend retreat from the wedding madness.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)