San Benito House
$399
Comfort Inn Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$143
ComfortInn
Beach House at Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$285
$180
Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$428
$415
Mill Rose Inn(Half Moon Bay)
$414
Nantucket Whale Inn(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$341
Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$299
$259
Orbitz.com
Coastside Inn(Half Moon Bay)
$159
$154
$859
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $955/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 9, 2011

We recently drove the 35 miles from San Fancisco to Half Moon Bay to celebrate our 45th anniversary. We go there often for lunch but decided to "hang out" at leisure for 2 nights. We had a 2-for Groupon for the San Benito House, and we'd read quite a few local reviews about its lively/noisy activity on weekends. This is true, but they do furnish earplugs and being prepared for it, worked out just fine.They don't have TV, so if you go and don't partake of the nightlife, bring reading material.

The rooms are small, clean, and basically furnished in period style (Victorian), and the en suite bath had all the necessaries...a tub with hand-held shower, plenty of hot water, nice white towels and a very comfortable bed. The staff in the Saloon are terrific. Pleasant, attentive and add to the ambiance of the experience. The food is very good pub-style food, reasonably priced. Their Deli has superb sandwiches...there have been many reviews about them.

We thoroughly enjoyed this stay. Though simple and quite inexpensive, it helped up to enjoy our special occasion.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms 4, 5, 6. Furthest away from the night life downstairs.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mama's cat
Reviewed September 27, 2011

My wife and I are separated, and I wanted to take my teenagers somewhere special for the few weeks in summer that I had custody of them. I settled on getting us all some rooms at San Benito House. I was initially worried about how kids would like a place like Half Moon Bay but they had a blast hanging out at the beach and relaxing at the Inn.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband and I stayed here while attending a wedding at the golf course nearby. It was charming, the bar/restaurant downstairs was nice, and they were pretty chill about letting us check in early to shower before the wedding. I would totally stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2011

My family has taken vacations to half-moon bay several times over the years. This was the first time that we had gone without the kids, so we were looking for smaller and finer accommodations. We chose the San Benito House in Half Moon Bay with no regrets. It was everything that we were looking for and more.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ben K
Reviewed August 5, 2011

San Benito House Inn at Half Moon Bay is such a lovely place for a wedding. I got to choose the location for the ceremony, and that’s where I’ve wanted it since I went there on vacation as a little girl. The ceremony went beautifully and everyone was gushing about how lovely the venue was.

Room Tip: Really clean and cozy.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family