“Good bowl of soup!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
California
“Good bowl of soup!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Had a nice bowl of cream of asparagus soup and 1/2 a BLT and avocado sandwich on while grain bread. Steady stream of people coming in for food, coffee and desserts!

“Great Food”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Went here a few weeks ago for take out, the food was really fresh and very good! I would go back again, a great place for families!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Nice staff, good food”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went for breakfast three times during our four day stay in HMB.
The food is very good, we both enjoyed the breakfasts.
I had ham and eggs once, beef fajita omelette once and eggs with breakfast rice once, hubby stuck with his bacon eggs and hash browns. It was really yummy.

I enjoy mild coffee and they had it! So I was in heaven!
The only thing they didn't have was gluten free breads or pastries.
I would have to comment though, each time we went the tables needed wiping but that aside, would definitely return.
The staff are all really lovely!

Visited February 2014
MN
“just okay”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My latte was okay at best. My son ordered a southwestern style wrap, which was decent, but nothing special. Outdoor seating was nice. Probably wouldn't return if in the area again.

• Visited August 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Friendly atmosphere, great coffee”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in Half Moon Bay while I was on a two week training course in Redwood City. Every morning we looked forward to having an excellent coffee and breakfast at Half Moon Bay Coffee Company. I drink espresso or cappuccinos (4 shots - so a good taste of the unadorned coffee) and my wife has a double Americano. The staff were friendly and remembered our drinks after a couple of trips in. It was an added treat to talk the friendly staff about the local community and just life in general. A group of
Locals come in early and work through word puzzles and quizzes and it was fun to hear them answer the questions and watch as they lounged around enjoying each other's company while sipping coffee. They also have tables outside on a patio which allowed us to bring our dog along, while we sat outside enjoying the early morning quiet. We will probably be returning a couple of times per year, and look forward to dropping in to Half Moon Bay Coffee Co.