We elected to travel to Half Moon Bay for a mini vacation and chose the Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach. We were excited to discover that it was a bed & breakfast property and greatly enjoyed our expected 2-night stay. When it came time to check out, we decided we just couldn't leave and had to stay one more day. The management was glad to accomodate us and we enjoyed a final night's stay at the Inn.
I would highly recommend this property to anyone who wants to stay right at the ocean and just one block away from the famous Miramar Beach Restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, sights and sounds of the Pacific are just outside your door at the Cypress Inn. Eighteen rooms and suites offer dramatic ocean views, and each features luxurious feather beds, fireplaces and private baths. Guests are treated to a full breakfast each morning and a selection of wine and hors d’oeuvres are freshly prepared each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Cypress Inn Half Moon Bay