If you are a fan of comfy beds and hearing waves crashing all night you would be well suited to pick this inn. Our room (la luna) was small but perfect for two people. Enough space for a sitting area, closet, and good size bathroom. The best part though was the view- directly across from the beach. Perfect place to sit on the patio and watch the waves and have wine as the sun goes down. Super comfy stay and fantastic location (but, I probably said that once already!). The only negative was that we had to get up and going early the morning of our stay for the marathon and weren't able to enjoy the breakfast and sleeping in! Definitely a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, sights and sounds of the Pacific are just outside your door at the Cypress Inn. Eighteen rooms and suites offer dramatic ocean views, and each features luxurious feather beds, fireplaces and private baths. Guests are treated to a full breakfast each morning and a selection of wine and hors d’oeuvres are freshly prepared each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Cypress Inn Half Moon Bay