My husband & I live in San Francisco and decided on a spontaneous over-nighter and chose Cypress Inn. Miramar beach is gorgeous and is right on the beach. We selected a room which had a balcony that was directly water-facing & enjoyed listening to sounds of water as we drifted off to sleep & awoke the next day. The service is very good, and they will even deliver breakfast to your room if you don't wish to eat in the dining area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, sights and sounds of the Pacific are just outside your door at the Cypress Inn. Eighteen rooms and suites offer dramatic ocean views, and each features luxurious feather beds, fireplaces and private baths. Guests are treated to a full breakfast each morning and a selection of wine and hors d’oeuvres are freshly prepared each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Cypress Inn Half Moon Bay