Lived my whole life in CA and have never been to Half Moon Bay. Brought my mom for a night for a mini vacation. I live right on the ocean and yet was still entranced with my view here. The rooms are huge and have everything you need. Loved the 3-ft. deep Jacuzzi bathtub so much I am having one put in my house when I get back home. Lovely bath salts included too! Feel like I've been away a week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, sights and sounds of the Pacific are just outside your door at the Cypress Inn. Eighteen rooms and suites offer dramatic ocean views, and each features luxurious feather beds, fireplaces and private baths. Guests are treated to a full breakfast each morning and a selection of wine and hors d’oeuvres are freshly prepared each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Cypress Inn Half Moon Bay