Sleep 50 feet from the ocean and enjoy the calming sound of waves throughout your stay. Sun or storm, this is the place to stay. So affordable, too, for what you get. "Wine and cheese" hour is an understatement. There are warm snacks, too, beside the fire, fruit, teas, and coffees. Breakfast is always bountiful - comfort food should you choose to indulge, or healthy options. The inn, though not dog friendly, is close to a dog-friendly beach. Cozy and clean, the Cypress Inn is the place to stay. The nearby (1 block) Miramar Beach Restaurant offers entertainment and a full, hoppin' bar, too. Whether you're traveling over the coastal hills or miles by plane, this is the place to experience Northern California's beauty. It's quiet, too. I have never heard noise from another room. (Have stayed here 6+ times.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, sights and sounds of the Pacific are just outside your door at the Cypress Inn. Eighteen rooms and suites offer dramatic ocean views, and each features luxurious feather beds, fireplaces and private baths. Guests are treated to a full breakfast each morning and a selection of wine and hors d’oeuvres are freshly prepared each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Cypress Inn Half Moon Bay