Beautiful setting right on the beach. Our room was in the annex behind the main building, which on arrival we were not too keen, however when we saw the room, it was very nice. Very comfortable bed, modern open plan bathroom, quiet and pretty much everything one looks for in a good hotel. We had breakfast in our room, and why not, it's a nice place to be; the breakfast was imaginative and very tasty. I highly recommend the Cypress Inn and I will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, sights and sounds of the Pacific are just outside your door at the Cypress Inn. Eighteen rooms and suites offer dramatic ocean views, and each features luxurious feather beds, fireplaces and private baths. Guests are treated to a full breakfast each morning and a selection of wine and hors d’oeuvres are freshly prepared each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Cypress Inn Half Moon Bay