Review Highlights
Great classes!

My 2nd grader loves her Jr Chef Baking class. She is typically quite particular so I was really... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed January 12, 2019
JFJ77
San Francisco, California
So much fun!!

Went to the apps to impress class, and it was perfect timing for the holidays! I learned so many... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed December 12, 2018
Compass65889287315
El Granada, California

All reviews cooking class souffle cordon bleu tips and tricks ellie chef classes baking apps skills organised teacher fun
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Ellie is an amazing teacher and makes cooking and learning new /techniques skills FUN! I would highly recommend this class for everyone who loves to cook or doesn't ! You'll truly be a pro at the end. Ohh and have delicious recipes to share as long as fun memories :) thank you for such a fun night !!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

We such a great ladies night! Amazing hands on experience for all cooking levels. The food was delicious and Chef Ellie made it fun and a great learning opportunity. Can't wait to do it again!

Date of experience: September 2016
ChefEllie, Owner at TBSP of LOVE, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2016

It was such fun having you all join me. Wonderful group of women. I am glad to share my tips and techniques with you! I look forward to seeing you again