Besides being a beautiful hotel it's hard to miss how accommedating the staff is the minute you drive up the this facility. This is a fairly new facility and they keep it in immaculate condition. We stayed in a villa which resembled a two bedroom and bathroom luxury apartment with granite counter tops, stainless kitchen appliances and a fireplace. It was quiet and well equipped during our stay. We slept 5 people comfortably and could have accommedated a couple of others. I have every intention on returning for another vacation. In short, this is a peaceful, by the ocean resort is worth sharing with everyone. They have a web page that can be checked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Half Moon Bay Harbor, the Oceano is one of the Bay Area's favorite hotels. Luxurious suites boast private balconies and fireplaces within a seaport architectural style. The hotel offers over 12,000 square feet of outdoor and indoor meeting space including the Grand Ballroom, meeting rooms with ocean views, and outdoor garden and tent space. The lobby Bar and Grill offers guests casual coastal fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner or private in-room dining. With coastal views and dedicated events staff, Weddings and banquets are our specialty. Several fine restaurants and boutiques within walking distance. Surrounding activities include golf, championship surfing, kayaking, pier and deep sea fishing, horseback riding, sailing, hiking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay